- Barn Owls at Shapwick Moor with Chris Sperring (6/23/2017) - Continue Reading
- Avalon Marshes Unveils its Brand New Tower Hide (5/7/2016) - This news post has been provided by the Hawk and Owl Trust North Somerset and Bristol Local Group “Back in December 2015 there was a successful crowd funding appeal to fund this lovely new hide that overlooks the Avalon Marshes on the Somerset Levels. As Natural England is one of our key partners in the… Continue Reading
- Shapwick Moor News Update – February 2016 (2/8/2016) - This News Update from the Hawk and Owl Trusts reserve at Shapwick Moor has been provided by Simon Beard, via the North Somerset and Bristol Group February 2016 Newsletter On the work day which took place on Sunday 30 January, the recently dug gutters in the field alongside the drove were looking pleasingly full and… Continue Reading
- Shapwick Moor on the Somerset Levels, Celebrates as They Take Delivery of Their New All Terrain Gator (12/11/2015) - Shapwick Moor takes delivery of its New Gator Towards the end of November we were very excited to take delivery of our very own All Terrain John Deere Gator. Alan and Sylvia Williams, two incredibly generous Hawk and Owl Trust members from Derbyshire donated funds for us to purchase this much needed item after meeting… Continue Reading
- Shapwick Moor Purchases New Equipment with the Help of Two Generous Donations (11/19/2015) - “Dear All Busy times continue at Shapwick Moor, as we have very recently taken delivery of our very own All Terrain John Deere Gator. It is with great thanks to two incredibly generous Hawk and Owl Trust members from Derbyshire, who donated the funds for us to purchase this much needed item after meeting with us at… Continue Reading
For a complete archive of Shapwick News Click Here. You can also visit our News Archives page to review all our historical new items.