- Sculthorpe Moor Nature Reserve has a fantastic start to spring 2016 (4/20/2016) - Here at Sculthorpe Moor Community Nature Reserve in Norfolk, spring is certainly buzzing! The weather is getting milder and the summer migratory bird sightings as well as other wildlife are starting to increase. These have included frogs spawning, water rail, marsh harrier displaying, buzzards, kestrels, red kites, redpoll, siskins, kingfishers, goldfinch, nesting tree creepers, nuthatches, lapwings, swallows, sand martins, house martins… Continue Reading
- Sculthorpe Moors Volunteers Celebrate Christmas (12/11/2015) - Sculthorpe Moor Nature Reserve celebrates Christmas On Friday 4th December, a large group of the volunteers from Sculthorpe Moor Community Nature Reserve got together at The Hourglass pub in Sculthorpe to celebrate together with their partners at the annual Christmas Meal. It was well attended by both staff and volunteers and all reported to have… Continue Reading
- Sculthorpe Moor Nature Reserve Volunteers Win the Highly Commended Boldero Award for Access to Nature (10/31/2015) - On the evening of Thursday 24th September, the amazing volunteers from the Hawk and Owl Trust’s Sculthorpe Moor Community Nature Reserve were awarded the Campaign for the Protection of Rural England’s Highly Commended Boldero Award. The Award was for the incredible work they have done in planning, designing and building the brand new four metre… Continue Reading
- Euan’s Guide for Disability Access gives Sculthorpe Moor 5*s (8/31/2015) - Sculthorpe Moor Receives 5* Reviews for its Disabled Access We are very proud here at Sculthorpe Moor to share with you the amazing reviews we have received from Euan’s Guide. To find out what Euan’s Guide is all about please visit there website by Clicking Here. Here is a statement from the founder himself: “The aim… Continue Reading
- Sculthorpe Moors New Aerial Walkway is Nearing Completion! (6/23/2015) - It has been 3 years in the planning and 18 months under construction, but now the time is almost upon us to open our new aerial walkway, viewing platform and hide. We here at Sculthorpe Moor are very excited by the news and can’t wait to share the experience with you. Thanks to our valued volunteers, without which… Continue Reading
For a complete archive of Sculthorpe News Click Here. You can also visit our News Archives page to review all our historical new items.