- Discover Norfolk Promotes the Hawk and Owl Trust (7/27/2016) - The Hawk and Owl Trust are always aiming to work closely with local organisations across the country to promote what we have to offer. For visitors to Norfolk, Sculthorpe Moor Community Nature Reserve based near Fakenham is the top Hawk and Owl Trust attraction to visit, this is followed in the spring and early summer… Continue Reading
- Sparrowhawks Nest at Sculthorpe Moor Community Nature Reserve – Summer 2016 (7/11/2016) - At the Hawk and Owl Trusts Sculthorpe Moor Nature Reserve in Norfolk, we are privileged to be home to a stunning Sparrowhawks nest this summer (2016). The nests progress has been documented in a series of videos captured by the amazing wildlife cameraman Martin Hayward-Smith. Please find below for the story of the nest in… Continue Reading
- A Call Out to all Budding Artists – Spaces Still Available on Sculthorpe Moors Trees & Charcoal Workshop (6/8/2016) - Trees & Charcoal Workshop with Bob Larking on 25 & 26 June Bob Larking MA invites you to join him for two days of “Field working” with sketchbooks and charcoal, to record trees, water, landscape and the timeless tranquillity of Sculthorpe Moor. Bob, who is an experienced art tutor, has previously spent time out on… Continue Reading
- Sculthorpe Moor Nature Reserve has a fantastic start to spring 2016 (4/20/2016) - Here at Sculthorpe Moor Community Nature Reserve in Norfolk, spring is certainly buzzing! The weather is getting milder and the summer migratory bird sightings as well as other wildlife are starting to increase. These have included frogs spawning, water rail, marsh harrier displaying, buzzards, kestrels, red kites, redpoll, siskins, kingfishers, goldfinch, nesting tree creepers, nuthatches, lapwings, swallows, sand martins, house martins… Continue Reading
- Sculthorpe Moors Volunteers Celebrate Christmas (12/11/2015) - Sculthorpe Moor Nature Reserve celebrates Christmas On Friday 4th December, a large group of the volunteers from Sculthorpe Moor Community Nature Reserve got together at The Hourglass pub in Sculthorpe to celebrate together with their partners at the annual Christmas Meal. It was well attended by both staff and volunteers and all reported to have… Continue Reading
For a complete archive of Sculthorpe News Click Here. You can also visit our News Archives page to review all our historical new items.