- Sculthorpe Moors New Aerial Walkway is Nearing Completion! (6/23/2015) - It has been 3 years in the planning and 18 months under construction, but now the time is almost upon us to open our new aerial walkway, viewing platform and hide. We here at Sculthorpe Moor are very excited by the news and can’t wait to share the experience with you. Thanks to our valued volunteers, without which… Continue Reading
- Martin Hayward Smith Talks About His New Book ‘My Year With Hares’ (1/27/2015) - Internationally renowned wildlife cameraman and director Martin Hayward Smith will give a talk about his critically acclaimed book ‘My Year With Hares’ at the Sculthorpe Moor Nature Reserve. Local lad Martin was commissioned to make a film about hares; during the making of this program he gained footage of behaviour never before seen. With unlimited… Continue Reading
- New post – seasonal peregrine project officer (1/2/2015) - Norwich Cathedral Peregrines Watch Point Project Officer We need an enthusiastic, friendly and organised person with a good working knowledge of Peregrines and birds of prey although background information will be given. You must be able to manage a large team of volunteers of all ages and abilities. Full time: 18-week contract from March 16… Continue Reading
- Latest Friends of Sculthorpe Moor 300 club draw (12/17/2014) - The Friends of Sculthorpe Moor 300 Club is a lottery draw that raises funds for the conservation and educational work on the Reserve. There are four draws a year, the latest of which took place on Friday 12 December. With 174 tickets in the draw, the prize fund was £652.50. 1st prize £326.25, to Mrs.… Continue Reading
- Reserve Rangers challenge for the half term holidays (10/24/2014) - Young people visiting Sculthorpe Moor Community Nature Reserve this autumn half term can take part in a fun challenge which involves lots of things to do and look out for on the reserve. Children need to collect their Reserve Rangers card from the visitor centre the first time they visit and bring it with them each time… Continue Reading
For a complete archive of Sculthorpe News Click Here. You can also visit our News Archives page to review all our historical new items.