- Norfolk Conservation Corps help out at Sculthorpe (1/9/2018) - On Sunday 7th January, Volunteer Co-ordinator, Neil Chadwick, supervised over a dozen volunteers from the Norfolk Conservation Corps who came to lend a hand clearing saplings on the fen in front of the Whitley Hide. This redoubtable group of volunteers has been in existence for forty years and go out nearly every Sunday to carry… Continue Reading
- Sculthorpe Moor reserve closed (1/2/2018) - Due to the excessive flooding, sadly Sculthorpe Moor Nature Reserve is currently closed to the public. Water is now receding and we are hopeful that we will be open as usual on Wednesday 3rd January 2018. Continue Reading
- Sculthorpe Moor – Weather Update (12/28/2017) - We are sorry but Thursday 28th December Sculthorpe Moor is closed today due to severe flooding. Please check with us each day for opening 01328 856788. Continue Reading
- HLF boost for Sculthorpe Fen Appeal (12/14/2017) - We are absolutely delighted to announce that we have been successful in securing initial support for National Lottery funding from the Heritage Lottery Fund (HLF) for the Sculthorpe Fen Project. Thanks to money raised by National Lottery players, HLF has awarded development funding of £38,000 to enable the plans to be developed and a full… Continue Reading
- Charlotte Hill Bird of Prey Flying Display: CANCELLED (8/16/2017) - Please note this event has been cancelled. Continue Reading
For a complete archive of Sculthorpe News Click Here. You can also visit our News Archives page to review all our historical new items.