- Sculthorpe Moor Nature Reserve Volunteers Win the Highly Commended Boldero Award for Access to Nature (10/31/2015) - On the evening of Thursday 24th September, the amazing volunteers from the Hawk and Owl Trust’s Sculthorpe Moor Community Nature Reserve were awarded the Campaign for the Protection of Rural England’s Highly Commended Boldero Award. The Award was for the incredible work they have done in planning, designing and building the brand new four metre… Continue Reading
- Euan’s Guide for Disability Access gives Sculthorpe Moor 5*s (8/31/2015) - Sculthorpe Moor Receives 5* Reviews for its Disabled Access We are very proud here at Sculthorpe Moor to share with you the amazing reviews we have received from Euan’s Guide. To find out what Euan’s Guide is all about please visit there website by Clicking Here. Here is a statement from the founder himself: “The aim… Continue Reading
- Sculthorpe Moors New Aerial Walkway is Nearing Completion! (6/23/2015) - It has been 3 years in the planning and 18 months under construction, but now the time is almost upon us to open our new aerial walkway, viewing platform and hide. We here at Sculthorpe Moor are very excited by the news and can’t wait to share the experience with you. Thanks to our valued volunteers, without which… Continue Reading
- Martin Hayward Smith Talks About His New Book ‘My Year With Hares’ (1/27/2015) - Internationally renowned wildlife cameraman and director Martin Hayward Smith will give a talk about his critically acclaimed book ‘My Year With Hares’ at the Sculthorpe Moor Nature Reserve. Local lad Martin was commissioned to make a film about hares; during the making of this program he gained footage of behaviour never before seen. With unlimited… Continue Reading
- New post – seasonal peregrine project officer (1/2/2015) - Norwich Cathedral Peregrines Watch Point Project Officer We need an enthusiastic, friendly and organised person with a good working knowledge of Peregrines and birds of prey although background information will be given. You must be able to manage a large team of volunteers of all ages and abilities. Full time: 18-week contract from March 16… Continue Reading
For a complete archive of Sculthorpe News Click Here. You can also visit our News Archives page to review all our historical new items.