The Friends Of Sculthorpe Moor (FOSM) are delighted to announce that they will be running a photography competition as part of Sculthorpe Moor’s 10th Birthday Celebrations. We hope to capture the spirit of the reserve and the animals, plants, the landscapes and people that can be found there throughout the seasons.
From the entries received the Friends of Sculthorpe Moor committee will choose twelve photographs to go in the 2015 Sculthorpe Moor Calendar.
The photographer responsible for the image chosen as the best by the committee will receive a copy of Martin Hayward Smith’s wonderful book that he produced with David North called ‘Elements of the North Norfolk Coast’.
The twelve ‘winners’ will all receive a free copy of the 2015 calendar.
The competition will open on 1 Aug 2013 at 9am and close on 30 June 2014 at 5pm.
You are invited to submit your photographs via our dedicated online form or by email:
- The photograph must be taken somewhere on Sculthorpe Moor Community Nature Reserve
- It must be at least 1MB and no more than 5MB in size and at 300 dpi (or the highest resolution your camera will allow).
- Please use our upload form above to send us your competition entries.
- Alternatively, you may email them to Lin Murray directly – just click here: Upload Competition Entry
- By entering the competition you give the Hawk and Owl Trust permission to use the photograph in future publications or the press
- You must not go off the public access areas to take your photographs
- You must not disturb any animal or human whilst taking the photographs
- The FOSM committee’s decision in any matter to do with this competition is final
- There will be a young person’s section up to the age of 14. If you are 14 or under please let us know.
- Each photograph must have a title, your name and contact details.
- We will not use your details for anything other than to administrate the competition.
- No more than three pictures to be submitted per person.
- The judges decision is final and no communication will be entered into.
- If your photograph contains images of children or recognisable people please submit written permission from their parents/guardians if under 16 or the person concerned if you want to submit the photo.
- The FOSM committee have the right to disqualify any entry that does not abide by the rules.
This year’s FOSM Calendar is currently on
sale from the Hawk and Owl Online Shop
Click Here to go to the shop