One of the Hawk and Owl Trust’s key tasks is to increase knowledge and understanding of the magnificent owls, falcons, hawks, kites, harriers, eagles and other birds of prey and the impact humans have on the environment we share with them. To ensure their survival, we must safeguard the plants and animals that make up their habitat.
We offer tailored school visits with:
- a range of exciting activities linked to the National Curriculum and designed to encourage empathy with and understanding of the natural environment
- clear itineraries tailored to the needs of each group, including pupils with special needs
- friendly, trained staff
- hectares of diverse habitat with abundant birds and other wildlife
- ample parking with coach spaces
- undercover lunching facilities at Sculthorpe Moor
- information and displays in our conservation and education centre at Sculthorpe Moor
- ground floor classroom with ramped access and adapted toilets at Sculthorpe Moor
For more information please email email@example.com or if you want to visit one of our sites please contact the education officer at this site directly.
- Sculthorpe Moor, Norfolk | Hawk and Owl Trust’s Education Centre in East Anglia: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fylingdales, North Yorkshire | Hawk and Owl Trust facilities for schools and their teachers at Fylingdales Moor Conservation Area, North York Moors
- Somerset Levels | Hawk and Owl Trust’s Educational Resources for schools and teachers in the South West