Reed Bed Appeal
Hawk and Owl Trust
You can either fill in the form below and donate online or donate by card today over the phone by calling 0844 984 2824 or 01328 856 788 or send us a cheque made payable to the Hawk and Owl Trust and post to PO Box 400, Bishops Lydeard, Taunton TA4 3WH.
You can also make a regular donations direct from your salary that is tax free via PayRoll Giving – Click Here for more information and to go to the Hawk and Owl Trust’s official PayRoll Giving page.
Help support the Hawk and Owl Trust’s important work
The Hawk and Owl Trust works tirelessly in its efforts to help protect and conserve Britain’s wild native birds of prey and owls and their habitats whether that be remote moorland or inner-city peregrine nesting sites.
The Reed bed restoration project (see thermometer right) is just one of our many practical habitat management goals this year.
We really need your help to meet costs for all the areas in which we are involved. Every donation will make a vital difference to these fabulous wild animals and the habitats on which they depend. Your donation could buy the following:
- £4 could buy two electronic tags to help monitor a pair of little owls
- £40 could support 40 more school children visits to one of our environmental education centres where they will learn why birds of prey and owls are so special.
- £80 could provide materials for four more nest boxes to help the declining kestrel
- £100 could help with a whole day’s practical conservation work on one of our reserves or could go towards surveying, monitoring and providing nesting baskets for long-eared owls.
- Anything will help our very popular Urban Peregrine Projects at Norwich Cathedral or St John’s Church in Bath.
These are just some of the ways that your donation could help us.
Please give generously if you can. Thanks.
Please help us at NO extra cost to you
If you pay tax in the United Kingdom, please use Gift Aid to make your adoption worth more. For every pound you give us, we get an extra 25p from the Inland Revenue. Just click in the box on the donation form. It’s that simple.
To qualify for Gift Aid, you must have paid enough income tax or capital gains tax to cover the amount that all charities and CASCs you donate to will reclaim for that tax year. Council tax and VAT do not count.